CHURCH HEALTH/REVITALIZAION & GROWTH
Our Executive Board and the Advisory Team are working to put together support teams to help our churches with experiencing church health/revitalization and growth. We are asking our churches to submit annual profile reports directly to our association, This gives us opportunity to help our churches take honest and wise looks at where the church is and identify changes (no growth without change) to act on. With these assessments, revitalization tools will be provided to help each church to move on identified opportunities.
Together we want to ask and pray God’s wisdom to answer the following:
What if this was an association of churches that were regularly experiencing conversion growth?
What if this was an association where pastors and churches were encouraging, holy affirming and challenging, and praying for one another to grow in/for Christ?
What if this was an association of churches that were birthing more Christians through experiencing more church health under God?
What if this was an association of churches that were birthing more churches out of a shared and coordinated farm system practice?
Leadership Development by pastors and churches
1. Do you know how to develop leaders?
2. How many leaders have you developed over the years?
3. Who are you currently developing as a leader?
4. Who has developed you as a leader?
5. Who is developing you now as a leader?
Small Group evangelism questions
1. Who have you witnessed to this week?
2. Who is God placing in your path for you to share Jesus with?
3. How can we help one another with our life mission, i.e. loving Jesus and leading others to Him?